Heys!!Got nth better to do so update now.So sad...2nd bro not home.Couldnt sleep well last nite,Kept tinking bout him.N e scary part is,at nite me n mum heard like his voice.Den tot someting might happen to him.Den like scared.Miss him so much.Pity him,he 4got to bring his battery 4 his potable fan.Yay!He is going back ti Fri nite n going back Sun nite.Like NS ah?
Argh!!!!En-en cut her hair!!Y muz she cut?Wait scared not cute anymore.Give sharifah testi den spell 'sticking' as 'stinking' .Type rongly.Ehehe!Haiz..En-en give spelling tuition 4 $1000/word !Siow ah.Dunnu whether her spelling good or not.Dun tink she pro also!Eheh!No offence yah!Haha make En-en get headache coz sing e Spongebob song.
I m so lonely.2nd bro go e camp,1st bro go school,Mum go work,Iffa go London.Den me only..n grandma.Can call husna coz she not goin KL.M so sad.But today was kinda fun also.Chatting is great.EHehe!People r going overseas.Have fun there!Shld i call Syamilah?Go down play or go eastpoint?Oh yar!I called Aashi!But...when call her some1 say she in e toilet.Okay..m lazy to call back.**cries n sobs** so sad..So lonely..I wish some1 is there to call me.Ehehe!Anyway..got nth else to say..Later at 5:30 got spongebob!!ByeS~Off now
Argh!!!!En-en cut her hair!!Y muz she cut?Wait scared not cute anymore.Give sharifah testi den spell 'sticking' as 'stinking' .Type rongly.Ehehe!Haiz..En-en give spelling tuition 4 $1000/word !Siow ah.Dunnu whether her spelling good or not.Dun tink she pro also!Eheh!No offence yah!Haha make En-en get headache coz sing e Spongebob song.
I m so lonely.2nd bro go e camp,1st bro go school,Mum go work,Iffa go London.Den me only..n grandma.Can call husna coz she not goin KL.M so sad.But today was kinda fun also.Chatting is great.EHehe!People r going overseas.Have fun there!Shld i call Syamilah?Go down play or go eastpoint?Oh yar!I called Aashi!But...when call her some1 say she in e toilet.Okay..m lazy to call back.**cries n sobs** so sad..So lonely..I wish some1 is there to call me.Ehehe!Anyway..got nth else to say..Later at 5:30 got spongebob!!ByeS~Off now


<< Home