Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Let's go Downtown

I was never so sure about how I feel...


Ok, it has been quite sometime since I last blogged.
Prelims 2 caught me upstruck. It start so fast amidst the extreme occasion of Hari Raya celebration and preparing for Prelims.
Well, the end of Prelim was marked by a celebration with my dear classmates and my other 4 buddies ; Nad, Rat, Nas and Yan. Heading to Downtown East to bowl was a pretty good way to destress. Bumped into Izzat, Yiling, Karan and Irfan at the bowling alley. God, I was excited when I saw them!


I wanna watch movies! And will be watching Step Up 3D tomorrow with SZA! Although it is abit too late... well they are showing it at SHAW! Heheh :)




And to my dearest guy bestfriend, Sufyan Amirhamzah
Happy Belated 18th Birthday!
Thank you for everything :)






...Until today