Mystery Absence
As you notice, it has been quite sometime since I last blogged.
Reason being is, i just can't be bothered to update about my life, there's particularly no interesting events to talk about or I just can't find time to blog.
Then I decided, Hey, let's not end off with a mystery.
But don't worry, this shouldn't my last post.
Maybe a break would be a better word?
So how have I been?
Life's been pretty dull. But exciting at times.
How isn't it dull when every single day is occupied for mugging for my upcoming prelims.
Well, I still think I won't be able to do well in it cos I don't feel prepared at all.
No matter what it is, it's the A Levels we're preparing for.
My life took a twist when things become more clearer and I realised that,
I'm no where near anywhere.
And that anything I could think off was just a fantasy.
A fantasy that only breaks me in the end.
And when I hoped for something better, it appears otherwise.
I guess it's not my time. Or, it would never be.
So I've came to a conclusion that,
I should just keep it to myself.
Although I know I would be tired of doing so,
at least it just don't set off the wrong idea.
Reason being is, i just can't be bothered to update about my life, there's particularly no interesting events to talk about or I just can't find time to blog.
Then I decided, Hey, let's not end off with a mystery.
But don't worry, this shouldn't my last post.
Maybe a break would be a better word?
So how have I been?
Life's been pretty dull. But exciting at times.
How isn't it dull when every single day is occupied for mugging for my upcoming prelims.
Well, I still think I won't be able to do well in it cos I don't feel prepared at all.
No matter what it is, it's the A Levels we're preparing for.
My life took a twist when things become more clearer and I realised that,
I'm no where near anywhere.
And that anything I could think off was just a fantasy.
A fantasy that only breaks me in the end.
And when I hoped for something better, it appears otherwise.
I guess it's not my time. Or, it would never be.
So I've came to a conclusion that,
I should just keep it to myself.
Although I know I would be tired of doing so,
at least it just don't set off the wrong idea.
I hope I would be able to
see you again


<< Home