Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I can't run away from the fact that I am injurd...

Life these days had been hard for me.
I could not longer harbour hopes, but to embrace the truth.
The truth that my dreams are at stake.

"See lah. Never listen to your body right?
See what happened. I tell you ah, you better take good care of your leg.
You are still young. To solve this Ligament Tear needs reconstruction of the ligament.
And let me warn you first,
the operation is VERY VERY VERY PAIN.
To recover takes 10 months. It's good you are young. So it would be rather shorter.
Also take note that, your leg won't be as strong as before.
So better take care ah Fatin."
- Mr Ryan Tan

He is the only one that had been frank towards me.
I know how much i hate to hear it, but it keeps playing through my head.
And from the worry looks etched on his face, he is serious.

Will I be different?
Please.. help me.