Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just another hurdle

I'm motivation personified by an article from The Sunday Times.
How the disable pursue their life even how different they are from the "normals".
Most of these special athletes have lost half of their lifes. They struggled through, and got back on track.
I SALUTE THEM.
And for a moment, yes I know I'm disabled, but I aint giving up what i call my DREAM.

The funny thing i realise is that, these special athletes are disabled due to motorcycle accident.
So lesson learnt is : NEVER RIDE MOTORCYCLE.

Tomorrow there's PE.
I've came out of something i would do instead of "relax one corner". Shikin agreed to join my activity, provided with the permission of Mr Alsagoff.
Don't worry, it's not stranious, i suppose.

It's like back to square one.
When i recover, i would train for my stamina so that i could go for Airborne.

For now, I'm taking little steps.
Started off with some light swimming and next, probably power walk.

I'm trying my best.
& I'm serious.