Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, July 05, 2008

First and foremost,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUDA,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Dear Huda,
You are a wonderful friend. You never fail to make me smile with your cuteness. And now, you are 1 year OLDER!
Haha =)









So celebrate Huda's birthday with Syafiqah and Natasha at the study corner of the school. Natasha's acting was power. Well, the plan didn't go as well as there was wind and we couldn't light the candle.

_________________________________________________________

I've never had talks like i did with Shikin, Khairin and Amirah, yesterday.
As a teenager, this is the critical point of our lives. Where people change and faces challenges in life. When some get too emotional and sensitive. Even myself.

I'm grateful to have understanding friends such as them. They can tell what I am feeling with just the look in my eye.

And then love,
love can get too complicated at times.
But i just can't seem to help those who are love-sick. Cause my heart is as cold as an ice. Love hasn't touch me yet. Aside from those siblings love and motherly love or perhaps friends love.
And i wonder, how long would I be like this?

Appointment @ Changi General Hospital : Clinic B

Doctor : Okay, so now you got two choices.
#1 - You can go for the scan to scan the muscles of your leg which cost $500 cash.
#2 - You can choose to go for Pysiotherapy to train your leg muscles.
Me : Pysiotherapy
Doctor : Okay, so if you still can't bend your knee in 1mth time, you have no choice but to go for the scanning. I'll give you 1 month of MC from PE. You are not allowed to run is that clear?
Me : Hehe. How bout swimming?
Doctor : Swimming... swimming should be okay as you are not putting pressure on your knee.
Me : Yes ahh...

So went swimming in the morning.
I felt so good. So fresh. So rejuvenated.
And the adrenaline rush that coursed through my veins.



Maybe, it's really the time for me to forget the pass
and move on...