DREAMS
I am inspired by my dad.
Eventhough at his age, he is still chasing is lifetime dream. I can't really explain what is it about. I'll be proud to if he fulfill his dreams.
Also, the Minamata Disease patients. How they dream they could walk, dream they could work. Whereas the fortunate, complain about working and walking.
I still can't forget about Japan. It's an amazing trip there. Especially Day3, whereby my friends offered hand. I would never forget the trip as it shows me how fortunate i am to have such friends.
Thank you Khairin, Aisyah, Suhaimi, Ken, Guo Yan, Jia Hao and Hui Li for being there 24/7 for me.
And the rest, for your concerns towards me.

Haha look at my hair! The wind was blowing from
the back. It's cool though.
Dear Khairin, thanks for your care and concern. You never fail to shower me with compassion. I am grateful to have a friend like you. Oshiri Kajiri Mushi!
And...
Haha this is my favourite. The song is about a Bottom Biting Bug.
BEWARE : I might be singing this often in school
That's about it for now.
I miss JAPAN.
I am inspired by my dad.
Eventhough at his age, he is still chasing is lifetime dream. I can't really explain what is it about. I'll be proud to if he fulfill his dreams.
Also, the Minamata Disease patients. How they dream they could walk, dream they could work. Whereas the fortunate, complain about working and walking.
I still can't forget about Japan. It's an amazing trip there. Especially Day3, whereby my friends offered hand. I would never forget the trip as it shows me how fortunate i am to have such friends.
Thank you Khairin, Aisyah, Suhaimi, Ken, Guo Yan, Jia Hao and Hui Li for being there 24/7 for me.
And the rest, for your concerns towards me.
Haha look at my hair! The wind was blowing from
the back. It's cool though.
Dear Khairin, thanks for your care and concern. You never fail to shower me with compassion. I am grateful to have a friend like you. Oshiri Kajiri Mushi!
And...
Haha this is my favourite. The song is about a Bottom Biting Bug.
BEWARE : I might be singing this often in school
That's about it for now.
I miss JAPAN.


<< Home