Imagine the sudden increase in height. Where you feel like flying.
Imagine the beautiful scenery, where you can see every detail of the landscape.
Imagine riding the Singapore Flyer.
Anyone with me?
Okay, if you were to see this photo.
On the right hand side, you see a green landscape.
On the left hand side, you see towering buildings.
At the centre, 2 train tracks emerging as one.
And just below it is a single path.
What can you infer about this photo?
Well, this is a photo taken at Simei. The path there is where i usually run. It's a long route and it leads to the Singapore Expo. This photo is taken at random. And i just realised it speaks volume of words after staring at it for quite awhile.
I've been thinking, and...
I wanna learn Chinese and Japanese as my 3rd language.
Not kidding.
So anyone wants to watch Narnia or Kungfu Panda with me?
Oh dear...
Imagine the beautiful scenery, where you can see every detail of the landscape.
Imagine riding the Singapore Flyer.
Anyone with me?
I'm dying to watch Narnia and KungFu Panda. Just that no one seems to be free.
Also was wishing i could get back on track and RUN.
So went to the gym.
And i could barely run due to the pain on my knee. I gave up.
Maybe swimming might work?
Okay, if you were to see this photo.
On the right hand side, you see a green landscape.
On the left hand side, you see towering buildings.
At the centre, 2 train tracks emerging as one.
And just below it is a single path.
What can you infer about this photo?
Well, this is a photo taken at Simei. The path there is where i usually run. It's a long route and it leads to the Singapore Expo. This photo is taken at random. And i just realised it speaks volume of words after staring at it for quite awhile.
I've been thinking, and...
I wanna learn Chinese and Japanese as my 3rd language.
Not kidding.
So anyone wants to watch Narnia or Kungfu Panda with me?
Oh dear...


<< Home