Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Friday, December 07, 2007

JUST TAKE IT LIKE A MAN AND KNOCK IT DOWN
I'm officially back from CAMP PINNACLE !!!
Oh yes, i really miss my platoon - HOTEL 3 "Yo Bro"

Definately i'm not gonna brag about what happen. Cause one has to experience to understand. BUT, i'm gonna tell how touched i was being strongly bonded with my platoon mates.

PC - CLT Sollehen
APC - CLT Weihao

Thanks to my PC who showed care and concern for me throughout the whole camp. He kept asking whether i was okay cause i had fever on the 2nd day and diarrhaeo on the 3rd day. Haha sway...
Afterall it was a thrilling experience.
Thanks to my Platoonmates who made me laughed. They are very sporting group of people. And... they call me "Pong Pong". I still don't know why. I seriously love them cause they were caring towards me.

And that's the reason why i'm seriously touched especially the concern from PC and APC.
Oh yeah..CLT Sollehen, is rather like a yo yo what's up man kinda of person. He is a really cool dude. And that's how we came out with "YO BRO".

I really miss them
I really miss them
I SERIOUSLY miss them

Have you ever wonder if there was a clue telling how your heart is attached to something.. or perhaps.. someone?
Nevermind...