Yeah!! I went to Safti for NCC day parade. 17 people wait for me to reach Boon Lay.Haha,who are brother's friends and cadets.I wore no.4. I don't like no.3 .Firdous was there also.Took shuttle bus in to the Safti.Firdous is so funny.Teased bro.
The parade was nice.Alot of people faint!And 1 part,which alot of people laughed was,some1 faint and the parademic ran so fast like sprint.It looks kinda funny lah.Saw SCLT Jennifer and CLT Fabula.Alot of bro's friend mistook me as a boy.
Walk out of the Safti place.It is a long way to the bus stop.Went back with bro and bro's cadets.Then at the bus stop,Firdous called bro,said that he is lost.Then,bro and i go find him.Found him and went back to the bus stop.Went to Jurong Point.Firdous want to meet someone.Then me,bro and bro's cadets go eat at Mc.
It was one hectic day.Haha.I like the part that Firdous said that 1 statue is bro's friend.Haha!Laughed like hell.Some1 tag ah.Boring uh..no1 tag.But just hoping that annoymous person don't tag.Make me feel annoyed by her/him.Too tired lahh.. ~ Off now
The parade was nice.Alot of people faint!And 1 part,which alot of people laughed was,some1 faint and the parademic ran so fast like sprint.It looks kinda funny lah.Saw SCLT Jennifer and CLT Fabula.Alot of bro's friend mistook me as a boy.
Walk out of the Safti place.It is a long way to the bus stop.Went back with bro and bro's cadets.Then at the bus stop,Firdous called bro,said that he is lost.Then,bro and i go find him.Found him and went back to the bus stop.Went to Jurong Point.Firdous want to meet someone.Then me,bro and bro's cadets go eat at Mc.
It was one hectic day.Haha.I like the part that Firdous said that 1 statue is bro's friend.Haha!Laughed like hell.Some1 tag ah.Boring uh..no1 tag.But just hoping that annoymous person don't tag.Make me feel annoyed by her/him.Too tired lahh.. ~ Off now


<< Home