I love cooking but hate cutting.I got 2 cuts on the same finger.1st, i was so excited when i got home.I wen to cut an apple.Den skali hurt my finger.2nd is juz now.I cut onion n Pamela do e bread.All e sudden there is cut.
Haiz.
M so sick today.Sick not as in demam or ill. Sick as in sioa or i shld say gila.Haha!Esp during MT time.Cikgu was toking n all e sudden i laughed.Actually is Shikin lah.She tickle me by e side.Den kept disturbing Natasha.Amira n Natiara like tot i gila.
Weird.Iffa seems not to call me ever since she say ' U noe tat toking to u is so BORING ! ' .Den put down e phone n never call.Haiz.2nd bro is so funny.Act only ah he ! Haha! Any1,pls tag ah.No1 tag.~ Off now
Haiz.
M so sick today.Sick not as in demam or ill. Sick as in sioa or i shld say gila.Haha!Esp during MT time.Cikgu was toking n all e sudden i laughed.Actually is Shikin lah.She tickle me by e side.Den kept disturbing Natasha.Amira n Natiara like tot i gila.
Weird.Iffa seems not to call me ever since she say ' U noe tat toking to u is so BORING ! ' .Den put down e phone n never call.Haiz.2nd bro is so funny.Act only ah he ! Haha! Any1,pls tag ah.No1 tag.~ Off now


<< Home