Positive thinking lead to success.
Haha! I juz notice i am not the only 1 tat update so long.Mr Jae update so long man!Haha!Poor thing,he miss e sec3.4 me it is okay coz i dun have to see Hardy!Yeah!But sad also coz quiet.No fun lah.
I still dont get e sci chap 7 !So confusing.I m expecting 4 a full marks 4 my geog test.If not at least a pass can.I m trying to b reasonable as realistic or optimistic even though e game say i m pestimistic.I didnt put Priscilia's name on e chart coz she didnt even help!At least help decorate is enough.
After MT,Cikgu told me to erase e board.Natasha,Huda n I were e last 1 to leave e class.Natasha wrote someting on e board.Den i replied n it is " Hi ! " As soon i finish writing e last character,i juz den notice i used a permanent marker.Haha!
Isnt it rather funny to add ur own siblings on friendster?Haha.Not 4 me.I add my brother.Thinking whether to write testi 4 him or not.Shld i put he is GOOD LOOKING ? Haha.Okay tats enough.. ~Off now
Haha! I juz notice i am not the only 1 tat update so long.Mr Jae update so long man!Haha!Poor thing,he miss e sec3.4 me it is okay coz i dun have to see Hardy!Yeah!But sad also coz quiet.No fun lah.
I still dont get e sci chap 7 !So confusing.I m expecting 4 a full marks 4 my geog test.If not at least a pass can.I m trying to b reasonable as realistic or optimistic even though e game say i m pestimistic.I didnt put Priscilia's name on e chart coz she didnt even help!At least help decorate is enough.
After MT,Cikgu told me to erase e board.Natasha,Huda n I were e last 1 to leave e class.Natasha wrote someting on e board.Den i replied n it is " Hi ! " As soon i finish writing e last character,i juz den notice i used a permanent marker.Haha!
Isnt it rather funny to add ur own siblings on friendster?Haha.Not 4 me.I add my brother.Thinking whether to write testi 4 him or not.Shld i put he is GOOD LOOKING ? Haha.Okay tats enough.. ~Off now


<< Home