Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Damn it.Mum don't allow me to follow bro go NCC Day Parade because got tuition.So sad man.Haiz.
Went out with Nisarat.1st time going out wif her.Chai Cheng wasn't there.Liar!Discuss about the project and ate at Mc.Went Popular at TM to buy paper for the Pascal Triangle.When going out of the Popular,saw Cikgu Norah!Okay,she is my Pri 6 MT teacher.Then talk to her and all that.

Bro is back from camp.So fast yeah?Haha!1 night only.As you realise,I am not using short form!Its to better my Eng.I am so carried away with short forms until my compostion have some short forms.Change layout.I cant find any layout that is suitable.Something to a sporty side.Something that tells,dont give up.But most of them is about love.I m not in love,i dont fall in love.Put my picture and 2nd bro pic.Cant find 1st bro picture.Nothing to blog anymore.. ~ Off now