Another Chapter

Enjoying this meaningful life

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Missing her every second as it passed.Counting how many more to go.I m insane or desprate?Really miss her!Didn't sleep well last night.Kept thinking about her.I miss Iffa.Depart from S'pore at 7:30am tis morning.London is 13 hrs bhind us.I tink by tis time reach already.

Hate Mr sin!Really hate him.Wanna noe..ask me.Yipee!Mdm Low[ our real History teacher ] is BACK! Ok...she is so FIerCE!But kinda funny sometimes.Now i really like History!It is kinda interesting also ah.I was kinda worried coz bout i complained to Mdm Zainab bout Cikgu.Scared Cikgu ask.Luckily he didnt!Cikgu is kinda ok ah.He say in malay " You fail your MT rite?" Den i say "Yah"Den he say "Why?Primary school u use to fail or not?" Den i say " Dunnu..Primary school i never fail." Den he say "Den why now fail?" Den i say"Dunnu.." Den he say"Read more books ahh.Go library den borrow all e books all.See,Karan pass you fail.Must study hard ah next term!" OK..he is gonna retire soon.30th of June.Sad huh?

Den stay back to do Maths Project.Hate Chai Cheng!Idiot ah she.Go out wif her frens so called boyfrens.Den never care bout e project.Feel like kicking her out ah!Nisarat(salad) goin back to Thailand.N 4 sure Chai Cheng cannot make it.Den it wld b me n Jia En.Den we went to comp lab.Find e fractals.But i really go n search.Den i like give up ah.Coz all e fractals all so nice!heehee!

Went home.Damn tired!Aha!Okay..really sad thing is...Grandma n aunty is goin malaysia,iffa went London,2nd bro goin CLT course,1st bro..dun even bother to noe..mayb husna goin KL..I m so lonely.No 1 to tok to on e fone.No 1 to chat so long in MSN.Haiz..sad huh?

I m kinda worried bout 2 people.Scared dey r influenced by tis person.Wat can i do??Scared dey people like tat person..Some1..any1..HELP!E happy ting is mayb going watch movie wif my bez bud Aashi!hehe!Pri fren.Not too sure ah.Mum say mayb we goin Malaysia n mayb not.Pam call to do project tomorrow.Alah.So sad,so lonely,so confuse.**sign** Happy Holidays to every1!~Off now