Today received my papers..walau..bad news man..cried also!K,I FAILED 5 SUBJECTS !! Infect,i failed all.I failed my Eng.Just need 1 more marks to pass.I was disapointed on my marks,but HEY! I got a reason for it..Something is in my mind..for so long!It is..e friendship between me n Priscilia..we kept fighting,and i kept thinking about it.I know,I shldnt.I kept this problem to myself,thinking,it would not effect my studies..Told some friends today,juz know they wont understand..Out of millionbliilion people out there,why cant just 1 person understand?I know it is stupid reason,not important thing,but for me,it is hurting...
Guess today is gonna be e last day i would b on the comp.Yeah..my results..K lar..see ya soon until pass my exams..Gd Luck for next term ya!All e bez!Pray hard!Dun give up!N last..learn our lesson and dont cry over spilt milk!ByeS!Take Care !~Off Now..[ Time : 11:07pm... ]
Guess today is gonna be e last day i would b on the comp.Yeah..my results..K lar..see ya soon until pass my exams..Gd Luck for next term ya!All e bez!Pray hard!Dun give up!N last..learn our lesson and dont cry over spilt milk!ByeS!Take Care !~Off Now..[ Time : 11:07pm... ]


<< Home