So sad..
Yay!Finally Mdm Zainab changed the Chairman and Asst Chairman.Pamela being e Chairman and Wen Su being Asst Chairman.I aint gonna tell who i voted..Mayb i didnt vote either! I was rather happy now tat Priscilia and Suhaimi isnt the Chairman and Asst. Chairman anymore!
Art was rather boring and preasuring...The art preparation was tough..When Ms Yuen called us out to show our preparation,she doesnt like my painting..so do i..Haha! She also expect us to finish e Art Preparation and Dots and Lines by Tuesday, and how do i have e time to revise thru..
Den recess..went wif Stephanie..Suddenly she disapeared into thin air..Haiz cant find her..So wen recess wif Karishma from 1E6.After recess is History..It was so damn boring!I almost slept in e class..I juz den notice tat Mr Rajoo doesnt care bout front people bcz we are always quiet.Tat is wat Diana told me! HAHA!
Den to day Ms Arnita teach us Maths..Den today also last day for Mrs Kho to teach..All e sudden miss her man..juz miss her chubby cheeks..Den go home wif Syafiqah,Natasha n Huda.Reached home bout 1 pm..Den my primary school bus stop out side my house to let e girl who stay near my house down lar..den get to tok to me frens n uncle...miss dem so much...**cries and sobs** Den Jia En sms me..den cannot reply coz dunnu lar..den call her..so sad de she..haiz..
Art was rather boring and preasuring...The art preparation was tough..When Ms Yuen called us out to show our preparation,she doesnt like my painting..so do i..Haha! She also expect us to finish e Art Preparation and Dots and Lines by Tuesday, and how do i have e time to revise thru..
Den recess..went wif Stephanie..Suddenly she disapeared into thin air..Haiz cant find her..So wen recess wif Karishma from 1E6.After recess is History..It was so damn boring!I almost slept in e class..I juz den notice tat Mr Rajoo doesnt care bout front people bcz we are always quiet.Tat is wat Diana told me! HAHA!
Den to day Ms Arnita teach us Maths..Den today also last day for Mrs Kho to teach..All e sudden miss her man..juz miss her chubby cheeks..Den go home wif Syafiqah,Natasha n Huda.Reached home bout 1 pm..Den my primary school bus stop out side my house to let e girl who stay near my house down lar..den get to tok to me frens n uncle...miss dem so much...**cries and sobs** Den Jia En sms me..den cannot reply coz dunnu lar..den call her..so sad de she..haiz..
Den 1st bro going KL tonight..ALONE! I was kinda worried n first time worried too..Juz hope he can buy me Chewing Gum n Bubble Gum..Den i call Iffa..pity her man..her frens all treat her badly..I juz dun get it..y dis days feel so restless..I got e feelin tat one by one are starting to avoid me....Dey hate me or wat???~Off now..


<< Home